Portable Potion Children's Activity Kit
Take your Potion Making Kit on an outdoor adventure and collect any special petals, leaves, grasses or soil to create a marvellous mixture of your own making. Add a pinch of natural colour, a splash of water, a sniff of a summer's day - and just imagine the spells you could cast.
What's in the kit?
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your Potion-Making Kit components safe. Made from natural sisal hessian.
- A plastic science mixing beaker, 250ml, for mixing and concocting your potion.
- A sieve to remove bigger ingredients from your potion.
- A natural, wooden stirring stick collected and trimmed by us from local woodlands.
- A funnel to transfer potions from the beaker into the bottles.
- 3 reusable plastic bottles with aluminium screw-top lids.
- A small pot of dried beetroot powder to provide natural red colouring.
- A small pot of dried turmeric powder to provide natural yellow colouring.
- Dried rosemary in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Just sprinkle into your potion mixture.
- UK grown dried rose petals in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. A lovely scent to use in potions.
- Dried Yorkshire lavender in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Smells wonderful and could induce sleepiness…
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts. Choking hazards .Adult supervision necessary due to small parts and sharp tools. Recommended for children 6+
This potion kit has bought my daughter so much enjoyment! With all ingredients and equipment included she has enjoyed experimenting with different colours and fragrances for her various potions.
Couldn’t recommend this kit enough for your budding witches and wizards.
Thank you Meli and Ro!
Hi we loved the potion kit , came packaged realy well , powders are good fun , and the herbs smell amazing.
Item was as advertised and well-packaged. Looks lovely. It is a present for my granddaughters 5th birthday which is not till next week so I can’t say what her reaction was but I’m sure she will love it.
Arrived quickly and nicely wrapped. I had a little peak and it looks good but it's a gift so can't comment on practicality. I was dubious it would turn up tiny but it's a nice size. Very happy with first impressions.
I brought this for my son who loves being outdoors exploring. It is a great product with everything you need for potion making. Delivery great and came packaged beautifully to give him for his birthday! Would highly recommend!