Due to popular demand, we have now created an extension numbers pack to use alongside our original Numbers pack.
In this pack, you will receive 26 double-sided Montessori style learning cards. Two sets of numbers from 10-20. On the reverse (of one set) are the corresponding number of dots and, on the other set are the respective words (‘ten’, ‘eleven’ etc) for spelling and association. The pack also contains an additional plus, minus, times, divide, and equals symbol, providing longevity of learning by helping to create simple sums alongside our Numbers pack. Included is a single card with all numbers from 1 up to 20 with the corresponding dots and words, as well as a helpful activity card!
In Reception and Year 1, your child will develop their confidence in numbers, so much so that they will be counting up to 20. They will have mastered the basics and will be focusing on numbers 10-20.
- The cards have been simply designed.
- Black and white for high contrast with no distractions. No relying on colour matching.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with 8 fun ways to play with the numbers, helping to learn in a fun and engaging way.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they can be used right through primary school.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.