Portable Potion Children's Activity Kit
Take your Potion Making Kit on an outdoor adventure and collect any special petals, leaves, grasses or soil to create a marvellous mixture of your own making. Add a pinch of natural colour, a splash of water, a sniff of a summer's day - and just imagine the spells you could cast.
What's in the kit?
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your Potion-Making Kit components safe. Made from natural sisal hessian.
- A plastic science mixing beaker, 250ml, for mixing and concocting your potion.
- A sieve to remove bigger ingredients from your potion.
- A natural, wooden stirring stick collected and trimmed by us from local woodlands.
- A funnel to transfer potions from the beaker into the bottles.
- 3 reusable plastic bottles with aluminium screw-top lids.
- A small pot of dried beetroot powder to provide natural red colouring.
- A small pot of dried turmeric powder to provide natural yellow colouring.
- Dried rosemary in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Just sprinkle into your potion mixture.
- UK grown dried rose petals in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. A lovely scent to use in potions.
- Dried Yorkshire lavender in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Smells wonderful and could induce sleepiness…
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts. Choking hazards .Adult supervision necessary due to small parts and sharp tools. Recommended for children 6+
We were very happy with our purchase , the potion set is creative and it was the perfect birthday present for a friends 8 year old, I will definitely purchase from here again , and it was so beautifully packaged and fast delivery .
I ordered this for my daughter as a Halloween activity and it looks great! She will love it. Great for imaginative play. Delivery also very quick and arrived beautifully packaged too! Thank you so much!
This was bought as a present for my daughters friend so I don't really have the experience of it in use, but it came beautifully packaged and all items looked great for little ones to experiment and encourage exploring the outdoors.