Make learning the 1-12 Times Table a breeze with these brightly coloured and engaging times tables & skip counting flashcards.
Support your child’s multiplication learning with these Times Table and skip counting flashcards. These brightly coloured flashcards have the times table with and without the answers to practice as well as skip counting.
Within the pack are 26 double-sided brightly-coloured flashcards, making it easy to recognize and remember each times table. The skip counting set helps to count objects quicker through multiples (e.g 2, 4, 6, 8…), all designed within the outlines of the number. These design-led cards help to identify patterns in numbers. The pack provides a great foundation for number sense and learning the multiplication facts.
Children will start to skip count in Year 1, firstly in multiplies of 2. Before moving onto multiplies of 5’s and then 10. From this, they will build their knowledge of times tables in Year 2 (6 – 7 years). Included in the pack is at what age children should be learning which time table as a guide.
These flashcards will help your child easily learn their times tables and over time they will become confident and provide a great foundation for future problem-solving.
We hope your child enjoys learning their times tables with our cards and remember, each child is wonderfully different, and they will learn at different rates, remember to have fun and keep mixing up the way they learn.
- Brightly coloured times table flashcards.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with tips on which times tables to start, at what age and which to follow on with.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they last and can be passed down.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.